Comment to 'yen'
Comment to yen
  • Nykobing FC VS Kolding FC, a close game

    1. After 22 rounds, soccer tips for tomorrow Nykobing FC got 6 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Nykobing FC got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

    Nykobing FC VS Kolding FC, a close game

    2. After 22 rounds, Kolding FC got 10 wins, 4 draws, 8 losses and placed the 4 of the Danish 1st Division. In the last 20 games, Kolding FC got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nykobing FC 1.00-0/0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2209 matches, the home team got 776 wins, 637 draws and 796 losses. Home win rate: 35.13%; Draw win rate: 28.84%; Away win rate: 36.03%; Home odds win rate: 40.79%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.21%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1806 matches, the home team got 773 wins, 431 draws and 602 losses. Home win rate: 42.80%; Draw win rate: 23.86%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Over odds win rate: 47.01%; Draw odds win rate: 5.15%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.30-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: soccer tips group 0.00%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 66.67%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nykobing FC(41.4%), Draw(26.9%), Kolding FC(31.7%)

     

     

     
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0

    ALL4.VIP

    Close