yen

  • 335
Comments (12)
  • Tottenham Hotspur VS West Ham United, host is favourite

    Tottenham Hotspur betting tips soccer head into their London derby with West Ham United on Tuesday night looking to end a four-match winless streak in the Premier League. Meanwhile, the Hammers have suffered four defeats in five outings, leaving David Moyes's team desperately needing to get more points on the board if they are to avoid a relegation scrap.

    Match preview

    Having held a slender lead over Manchester United for so long on Friday night, Jose Mourinho was visibly frustrated after only claiming a draw against his former club. Nevertheless, with it being their first game back after the enforced break and having survived a VAR call regarding a second spot kick, Spurs have the platform to kick on during their closing eight games of the season. With his team down in eighth position, Mourinho will acknowledge that only wins will do at this stage of the campaign if they want to launch any kind of late charge towards the top four. However, the returns of Steven Bergwijn, Son Heung-min and Harry Kane undoubtedly provide the North Londoners with an extra edge in the final third, something which was lacking before the coronavirus pandemic. Although the latter of that trio looked off the pace against United, it represented a much-needed 90 minutes for the England international, who remains the club's top goalscorer in the Premier League despite missing two-and-a-half months of action with a hamstring injury.

    West Ham manager Moyes is likely to make several changes to his team, including in defence when Declan Rice may be restored to the centre of midfield. Ryan Fredericks could take the spot of youngster Jeremy Ngakia at right-back, while Manuel Lanzini and Andriy Yarmolenko will feel that they deserve a recall in attack. After coming through 90 minutes as a lone forward against Wolves and his past injury record, Michail Antonio is unlikely to be risked from the start twice in the space of three days.

    Tottenham Hotspur VS West Ham United, host is favourite

    Tottenham Hotspur possible starting lineup: Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies; Sissoko, Winks; Bergwijn, Alli, Son; Kane

    West Ham United possible free soccer tips site starting lineup: Fabainski; Fredericks, Diop, Balbuena, Cresswell; Rice, Noble, Soucek; Lanzini, Yarmolenko, Anderson

    Tottenham Hotspur VS West Ham United

    Handicap Pick: Tottenham Hotspur -0.75

     
    0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Leganes VS Sevilla, away will back on track with victory

      Match preview

      Sevilla made a winning best free soccer prediction return to La Liga action earlier this month with a 2-0 triumph over local rivals Real Betis, but since then they have only picked up four points from a possible 12. As well as playing out a respectable goalless draw with Barcelona, Los Nervionenses have dropped points against Levante, Villarreal and Real Sociedad. Friday's draw with Sociedad was arguably a point gained in many ways, though, as Lucas Ocampos scored from the penalty spot seven minutes from time to cancel out Kiko Olivas's first-half goal. The succession of stalemates leaves Sevilla - unbeaten in 11 matches in all competitions - fourth in the table and now just five points ahead of Getafe, who play their game in hand against Sociedad on Monday. Finishing in the top four was always the aim for Lopetegui, but in a season that has seen Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona struggle, it may well be a case of what could have been had his side shown a little more consistency at times.

      Leganes possible starting lineup: Cuellar; Awaziem, Tarin, Siovas; Ruibal, Gil, Perez, Mesa, Rodrigues; Guerrero, Assale

      Sevilla possible starting lineup: Vaclik; Navas, Kounde, Carlos, Escudero; Vazquez, Fernando, Banega; Ocampos, De Jong, Munir

      Odd analysis:

      Leganes 0-1 Sevilla Three points will have to be the target for Leganes if they are to give themselves a realistic chance of avoiding the drop. Sevilla also have a lot to play for, however, and we are backing them soccer tips of the day to get their season back on track with victory in midweek.

      Leganes VS Sevilla, away will back on track with victory

      Leganes VS Sevilla

      Pick:Sevilla+0

      0 0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Venezia VS Empoli, guests win slightly

        1. After 31 rounds, premier league predictions Venezia got 9 wins, 12 draws, 10 losses and placed the 13 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Venezia got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

        Venezia VS Empoli, guests win slightly

        2. After 31 rounds, Empoli got 10 wins, 12 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Empoli got 4 wins, 7 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

        3. The handicap first odds of this game is Venezia 0.98-0-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 12 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 27.78%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 38.89%; Home odds win rate: 27.78%; Draw odds win rate: 33.33%; Away odds win rate: 38.89%.

        4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 24 matches, the home team got 11 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 45.83%.

        5. The 1x2 first odds combination soccer tips daily win of this game is 2.73-2.92-2.49.

        Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Venezia(31.7%), Draw(31.2%), Empoli(37.2%)

         

         
        0 0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Celta Vigo VS Atletico Madrid, under goals game

          Team News

          Celta will be without the asian handicap tips services of Nestor Araujo through suspension due to the yellow card that the defender picked up in the 1-1 draw with Betis on Saturday. Meanwhile, Denis Suarez, David Junca and Sergio Alvarez are still on the sidelines through injury. Joseph Aidoo and Hugo Mallo are expected to return to the back four for the home side, but it could otherwise be the same XI that featured against Betis, with Iago Aspas, Nolito and Fedor Smolov all starting. As for Atletico, Diego Costa is suspended due to the yellow card that he picked up against Mallorca, while Sime Vrsaljko is still on the sidelines with a knee problem. Simeone otherwise has a fully-fit squad to choose from, and he is expected to make changes from the side that started on Friday, with Angel Correa, Renan Lodi and Thomas Partey all likely to return. Joao Felix and Alvaro Morata should continue as the front two in Costa's absence, while Saul Niguez and Koke are expected to keep their spots in the starting XI.

          Celta Vigo VS Atletico Madrid,

          Celta Vigo possible starting lineup: Blanco; Mallo, Murillo, Aidoo, Olaza; Nolito, Rafinha, Yokuslu, Beltran, Aspas; Smolov

          Atletico Madrid possible soccer vip tip win starting lineup: Oblak; Trippier, Gimenez, Savic, Lodi; Koke, Saul, Thomas, Correa; Morata, Felix

          Celta Vigo VS Atletico Madrid

          Prediction:Celta Vigo 0-1 Atletico Madrid

           
          0 0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Arsenal Tula VS Spartak Tambov, wish home win

            Match analysis:

            Arsenal Tula premier league predictions performs quite poorly in recent. They only record 1 win in 5 rounds after rematch, and lost 6 games in recent 7 rounds. In last home game, they challenged and suppressed by Krylya Sovetov, finally lost to opponent with 2-4.

            Arsenal Tula VS Spartak Tambov, wish home win

            The current situation of Spartak Tambov is also bleak. After losing to Terek Grozny 1-2 at home in the last round, the team suffered their fourth defeat after the rematch, although they scored in six consecutive games. The attacking performance is not bad, but the lack of stability of the defense makes it difficult to win, and Spartak Tambov is a famous weak visiting team this season. Their weak away ability is not worth overestimating.

            Odd analysis:

            The Asian soccer tips daily win handicap odd is Arsenal Tula-0.25, low return. The two teams are relatively similar in recent conditions. After the rematch, they also lost more and won less, and the state is very sluggish. Moreover, the style of the two sides is biased towards attacking strong and defending weak. This battle may usher in a confrontation battle. In addition, Arsenal Tula has advantages in home and schedule, and physical fitness is dominant. In the trend of the odds, may wish to pay attention to the ability of the home team.

            Arsenal Tula VS Spartak Tambov

            Pick:Arsenal Tula-0.25

             

             
            0 0 0 0 0 0 0
            Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
            Info
            Friends count:
            Followers count:
            Membership
            Standard

            ALL4.VIP

            Close